The text of these documents has been reproduced as it was printed, including all punctuation, use of capitals, etc. Obvious orthographic mistakes were corrected.
- Letter announcing the formation of the New York Salon.
- Description of the first year of the Salon, from a tri-fold brochure which was used for fund-raising purposes.
- Personal Criticism from the Woman's Salon, 1976. Collection of several essays by the founders of the Salons.
- Letter from Bella S. Abzug thanking Gloria Orenstein for her participation in the National Women's Conference in Houston, otherwise known as Seneca Falls South, dated December 22, 1977.
- Press Release and Program Information, 1978 (?) Includes a description of the purpose of the New York Woman's Salon by Karen Malpede, and the overview of the first 3 seasons of the Salon.
- Gloria Orenstein, Opening Speech, Cerridwen Salon, December 6, 1980.
- Marcia Miller, Openning Speech, Cerridwen Salon, December 6, 1980.
- Marcia Miller and Gloria Orenstein, History of the Cerridwen Salon, 1980.
- Letter from Gloria Orenstein to Patricia King, Director of Schlesigner Library, Radcliffe College, regarding the impending donation of the Cerridwen archives to the library. May 10, 1981.
- Letter which accompanied the Cerridwen archives, from Gloria Orenstein to Patricia King, Director of Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe College. June 8, 1981.
- Letter notifying women artists that the Cerridwen archives were donated to Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe College. June 8, 1981.
- Letter from Patricia King, Director of Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe College, acknowledging the receipt of the archive of Cerridwen, May 29, 1981.
- Background letter on the West Coast Women's Salon, March (?) 1985.
The site is maintained by Ruth Wallach, USC Libraries. Do not reproduce information from this site without acknowledgement