Elks Club

1923-24. Alexander Curlett and Claud Beelman, architects. MacArthur Park. In the 1960s, the building became the Park Plaza Hotel. It was declared a historic cultural landmark in 1983.

The photograph below comes from the Dick Whittington photographic archives, courtesy of the USC Regional Historic collection.


Back to Public Art and Sculptures in Greater Los Angeles ||| Sculptures in MacArthur Park