Public Art in Salt Lake City (very selective)Assembled here are select images on public art works in Salt Lake City. This is a very selective list.
- Kazuo Matsubayashi, Asteroid Landed Softly. Gift of Utah Power.
- Ursula Brodauf-Craig, Breeze, 1996.
- Capitol theatre.
- Morgan Commercial and Normal College Marker.
- Monument to the Constitution, near the old County House.
- Jane Dedecker, Family Group.
- Fountain at the Gateway shopping mall.
- Norie Sato, Balance, 1999. Art in Transit/Courthouse Station.
- Day Christensen and Bonnie Sucec, Great Salt Lake, 1999. Art in Transit/Temple Square Station.
- Norie Sato, Here, 1999. Art in Transit/Gallivan Plaza Station.
- Day Christensen and Bonnie Sucec, A Hundred Bees, 1999. Art in Transit/City Center Station.
- Stained glass windows at Union Pacific station.
- Sidewalk pavers, One Utah Center.
- Selected outdoor sculptures by Dennis Smith.
- Mark Strand and Stephen Goldsmith, River of Words.
- Other selected sculptures in Salt Lake City.
Information maintained by Ruth Wallach, email@example.com, University of Southern California
Back to selected public art works in other cities
Last updated 1/2006.