Public Art in Washington, DC Metro (very selective)Assembled here are select images on public art works in the Washington, DC, Metro. This is a very selective list.
- Marcia Billig, The Commuter, 1994. Wheaton station, Red metro line.
- Hazel Rebold, Ribbons and Jewels, 1991. Metro Center station, Red metro line.
- Foon Sham, The Glory of the Chinese Descendants, 2000. Gallery Place-Chinatown station, Green metro line.
- Jorge Martin, Ocean Piece, 1995. Archives-Navy Memorial Station, Green metro line.
- Megan Walsh and Casa Del Pueblo Youth, Woven Identities, 1999. Columbia Heights station, Green metro line.
Information maintained by Ruth Wallach, email@example.com, University of Southern California
Back to selected public art works in other cities