Fort Moore Pioneer Memorial

Henry Kreis and Albert Stewart, dedicated July 3, 1958. West side of Hill street, immediately north of 101 Freeway.

American eagle and text: Fort Moore Pioneer Memorial to the brave men and women who with trust in God faced privation and death in extending the frontiers of our country to include this land of promise.

Photographed in 1998.


Back to Fort Moore Pioneer Memorial page