Science Hall was erected in 1928. John Parkinson and Donald Parkinson, architects. Scoffield-Twaits Co - construction engineers.
Photograph by Paul Tzanetopoulos, 1990s:
Sculptural details photographed by Ruth Wallach:
Youth and Science, Jane Goodwin (Ames). Cermic tile, 6' x 10', 1937. This mural was created as an MFA thesis project at the University of Southern California, under the direction of Glen Lukens.
Photographs taken by Ruth Wallach, USC Libraries.