Bridge Hall was built in 1928, and was designed by John Parkinson and Donald Parkinson, architects. The building cost $208,000, and served Engineering and later the College of Letters, Arts, and Sciences.
The top two pillars above the main entrance have two kneeling figures: a student with oversized books and a football player in a helmet and shoulder pads with an oversized pigskin
The center medallion above the main entrance shows a hare, a snake, an eagle, and a lion cub.
The south wall has an owl.
The north wall has a bear guarding a football.
Geometric pattern on the archway above the doors.
To: Public Art at USC ||| Sculptures, reliefs, and fountains at USC
Photographs taken by Ruth Wallach, USC Libraries, in 1999, 2005, 2007.