Green Line Metro Art
This page is subdivided by station, beginning with I-605/I-105 and going west. The images and information have been made available courtesy of MTA and from Ruth Wallach, USC. Do not reproduce information from this site without acknowledgement of the artists and their works, or of the authors of this site.
- Meg Cranston, Suka: Place of the Bees, 1995 (Caltrans, architect)
Erika Rothenberg, Wall of UnFame, 1995 (Caltrans, architect)
This station forms an intersection of the Blue and the Green Lines.
- Joe Sam, Hide-n-Seek, 1995
- Steve Appleton, Locus: City Imprints, 1995 (Caltrans, architect)
- Detail of the sculptures on the escalator column, Harbor Freeway level
- Detail of the pavement, Harbor Freeway level
- Detail of the Harbor freeway level
- Detail of the bench, I-105 freeway level
- Kim Yasuda and Torgen Johnson, real green, 1995 (Caltrans, architect).
- Buzz Spector, Crenshaw Stories, 1995 (Caltrans, architect)
- Mineko Grimmer, Companions, 1995 (Caltrans, architect)
- Richard Turner, Untitled, 1995 (Escudero-Fribourg Architects)
- Charles Dickson, Divine Order, 1995 (Escudero-Fribourg Architects)
- Renee Petropoulos, Untitled, 1995 (Escudero-Fribourg Architects). This project was funded in part by Continental Development Corporation.
This page is maintained by Ruth Wallach, USC Libraries.