Selected Murals in Pasadena
Do not reproduce information from this site without acknowledgement of the artists and their works, or of the authors of this site.
- Ralph Bacerra, Kaloseidos (Beauty and Form), 2003. Colorado Boulevard, Maguire Partners building.
- Frank Tolles Chamberlin, Modern Education/School Activities, 1934-1942. Former McKinley Junior High School, South Building. 325 South Oak Knoll Avenue, Pasadena.
- Description of the mural composed by Chamberlin in 1942
- The life of the artist, told by his family, 1961
- Joyce Kozloff, Pasadena, the City of Roses, 1990. Plaza Las Fuentes.
- Gifford Myers, Motion of the Planet for Richard Feynman, 1997. Shops at Lake.
- Bob Zoell, art tiles, Pasadena, 2008. Corner of Arroyo Parkway and Cordova Street.
To Murals in Los Angeles
Photos taken by Ruth Wallach
Page maintained by Ruth Wallach, USC Libraries