These doors are from the Atlantic Richfield Building, designed by Stiles
Oliver Clements, 1928-demolished in 1969. The doors stand near the original location of the building, in a breezeway underneath the skyscraper
that replaced it. They are located slightly northwest of the Herbert Bayer sculpture, Double Ascension, and across the street from the
central branch of the Los Angeles Public Library (Flower and Fifth streets).