1. Letter from Fr. Luigi Donanzan C.S. to Kenneth Ross, Board of Municipal Arts, January 22, 1970.
2. Drawing of Proposed Monument to City of Los Angeles in Honor of Crisopher Columbus, submitted to the Municipal Arts Commission, August 12, 1970.
3. Report No. 1 from Marvin S. Levin, Director Bureau of Public Buildings, City of Los Angeles, to Board of Public Work, December 21, 1970.
4. "Statue of Columbus Unveiled in L.A.," Los Angeles Times, October 9, 1973.
5. "Only in L.A.," November 10, 1989.
6. Interview of Fr. Luigi Donanzan by Michael Several, November 11, 1983.
The bibliography has been provided courtesy of Michael Several, Los Angeles, February 1998.
Back to Civic Center and Los Angeles Mall.